Activated Carbon Filter
Please allow 5-7 business days from your purchase date for processing on orders. Orders may be processed sooner! For PREORDER items, please see the product listing for shipping details.
About Activated Carbon Filters:
The material used to make Activated Carbon filters have similar characteristics to PM 2.5 filters. The Activated Carbon fabric works with the cotton layers to help trap indoor and outdoor pollutants.
Properties of Activated Carbon Filters:
- Anti-Virus, Anti-Dust, Anti-Pollen, Micro-Particle Barrier
- Non-Disposable/ Washable (Reusable)
- Reactivated by direct sunlight
- Trap contaminants through diffusion, interception, and impaction
- Wash your hands before and after putting in the filter or adjusting it. Or use hand sanitizer if you can’t wash your hands.
- Avoid touching inside of your mask unless your hands are sanitized.
- Don’t try to disinfect filters.Disinfectants like alcohol and bleach can damage the HEPA Filter’s structural integrity.
- When not using the filter, store in a breathable bag. Paper bags work for this.
- Have enough filters for at least 4 days.The coronavirus can live on surfaces for 3 days. If you have enough filters for 4 days, then you can cycle through filters. For example, if you go out once a day, over 4 days, you’ll want to have 4 filters so you have enough for each outing over 4 days.
- Set your filter aside to aide in cleaning.Remember the filter will still have to be set aside for at least 3 days so any viruses on it have time to die off.
Activated Carbon fabric is considered to be one of the best choices of material to use for any removable filter for a mask.
PLEASE NOTE: These filters are for personal use. They are not certified medical devices and do not claim to be capable of countering the Corona virus or CoVid-19. Please follow the guidelines/ directions from the WHO, your National and Local Public Health Department(s). Remember any well-made mask is better than no mask. Please stay safe everyone!